How Do I Download The Amazon Prime App?
Scout movies, Tv set, and sports, including Amazon Originals like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy'south Jack Ryan likewise as recommendations merely for you.
App features:
• Download videos to watch offline.
• Continue to watch your favorite movie, TV show or a live event via Picture-in-Motion picture (PiP) while interacting with other apps or websites.
• Rent or buy new-release movies and popular Tv shows (availability varies by marketplace).
• Multi-user profiles allow creating personalized amusement experiences.
• Go behind the scenes of movies and Television set shows with exclusive 10-Ray access, powered by IMDb.
• Lookout man on iPhone and iPad by downloading the separate iOS app (requires iOS 12.1 version or later).
• Lookout on Apple Idiot box past downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple Television receiver 3rd generation or after).
If yous subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes (where available), payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of buy and your subscription automatically renews monthly unless machine-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current program period. Your account is charged for renewal within 24 hours earlier the cease of each plan period at the rate of your selected plan. Manage your subscription and plough off motorcar-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
For customers located inside the Eu, United Kingdom, or Brazil: By using this app, you agree to the Amazon Conditions of Use and Prime number Video Terms of Use at primevideo.com/ww-av-legal-home. Please run into our Privacy Notice, our Cookies Notice, and our Interest-Based Ads Notice at primevideo.com/ww-av-legal-dwelling.
For all other customers: By using this app, you agree to the Amazon Weather of Apply, Privacy Notice, and Prime number Video Terms of Use at primevideo.com/ww-av-legal-home.
What's New
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good, merely flawed
I dearest the prime number video app overall. For the most function it remembers where y'all left off on shows from device to device. I can relieve my favorites, and it recommends shows for me.
The first flaw that bugs me, if I intermission the movie with around 5 minutes left, and come up back to it later on the screen shuts off, it always skips to the next episode and cuts off my last few minutes. This happens on my Milky way, Firestick and iPad, so I know it'southward not my device . Drives me crazy.
Adjacent flaw is I tin't clear my sentry history on just ane show. I'm rewatching some shows and lose my place because it shows that I've seen all the episodes. I don't desire to clear my entire lookout man history, then I'll lose my place in current shows. I wish this was a feature. If this feature exists, I oasis't seen anywhere to click to make this happen.
Other than these two complaints, I enjoy prime video very much!
No longer usable with ChromeCast, multiple other problems
Since the terminal update, the Prime Video app no longer gives the option to cast to the idiot box with whatsoever device other than Apple Tv. Fortunately, I have one, but the trouble doesn't end at that place. The app for Apple TV is buggy, freezing every v minutes or suddenly jumping backward to an earlier scene and causing the subtitles to get out of sync. AirPlay from the iPhone seemed like a manner effectually this, just it is restricted for some content without a valid caption (tonight the movie I was watching from a subscription channel could not exist airplayed on the television set because it was a "free episode" while many shows which are actually included with Prime would work without issue (?)). As a consequence, I'm suddenly unable to utilise Prime number, which WAS my favorite streaming service, reliably with my goggle box. None of the usual remedies, such as reinstalling the app or resetting the modem, have had whatsoever result on this result, either with regard to the function of the Apple TV app or the availability of ChromeCast or AirPlay. If this obstacle cannot be surmounted somehow, I will have little selection other than to cancel my subscription.
Events
App Privacy
The programmer, AMZN Mobile LLC, indicated that the app's privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the programmer's privacy policy.
Data Linked to You lot
The following data may exist collected and linked to your identity:
- Purchases
- Financial Info
- Location
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Identifiers
- Usage Data
- Diagnostics
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you employ or your historic period. Learn More than
Information
- Seller
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- Size
- 52.5 MB
- Category
- Amusement
- Compatibility
-
- iPhone
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later on.
- iPad
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or afterwards.
- Mac
- Requires macOS 11.4 or later.
- Apple Television receiver
- Requires tvOS 14.3 or afterward.
- Languages
-
English, Standard arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German language, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Castilian, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Historic period Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Balmy Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Rough Humor
- Copyright
- © Copyright 2022 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- Price
- Free
- In-App Purchases
-
- Prime number Video Monthly $8.99
- Prime Video Monthly $8.99
- Developer Website
- App Support
- Privacy Policy
Supports
-
Family Sharing
With Family Sharing prepare upwardly, upwardly to half dozen family members can employ this app.
Featured In
More By This Programmer
You Might As well Like
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: willieappre1979.blogspot.com

0 Komentar
Post a Comment