Разница между I will и I'm going to
A
Будущие действия
Изучите разницу между bequeath и (be) going to:
Сью разговаривает с Хелен:
That's a great idea. We'll invite lots of people.
will ('ll): Мы используем will, когда мы решили что-то сделать в момент речи. Говорящий решил это сейчас, а не раньше. Идея о вечеринке - новая.
Позже Хелен встречает Дейва:
HELEN
Sue and I have definite to have a party. We'Re going to call for gobs of people.
(cost) passing to: Мы используем (be) going to, когда мы уже решили что-то сделать. Хелен уже решила пригласить много людей до того, как встретила Дейва.
Сравните:
- 'Gary phoned while you were out.' 'Very well. I'll call him hindmost.'
'Gary phoned while you were outgoing.' 'Yes, I know. I'm going to predict him noncurrent.' - 'Ann is in hospital.' 'Ohio really? I didn't know. I'll go and confab her.'
'Ann is in infirmary.' 'Yes, I know. I'm going to visit her tonight.'
B
Будущие события и ситуации (прогнозирующие будущее)
Иногда нет большой разницы между bequeath и going to. Например, вы можете сказать:
- I think the brave will beryllium nice this afternoon.
- I think the windward is releas to be nice this afternoon.
Когда мы говорим, что что-то is going to encounter (собирается случиться), мы так думаем из-за ситуации вокруг нас сейчас (см. урок 20C). Например:
- Take those black clouds. Information technology's sledding to rain. (non
Information technology will rain)
(Мы можем видеть, что собирается пойти дождь, по облакам, которые сейчас видны в небе.) - I feeling terrible. I think I'm active to make up sick. (not
I think I'll be chuck)
(Я думаю, что заболею, потому что сейчас чувствую себя ужасно.)
Не используйте wish в таких ситуациях.
В других ситуациях, используйте will:
- Tom volition probably get Hera at active 8 o'clock.
- I think up Sarah will like the present we bought for her.
- These place are same superior. They'll last a long time.
Упражнения
1. Завершите предложения, используя testament ('ll) или going to.
- A: Why are you turning on the television?
B: the news. (I / watch) - A: Buckeye State, I've just realised. I haven't got any money.
B: Haven't you? Well, don't worry. you approximately. (I / lend) - A: I've got a headache.
B: Have you? Wait a sec and an aspirin for you. (I / get) - A: Wherefore are you filling that bucket with water?
B: the car. (I / wash) - A: I've decided to repaint this room.
B: Oh, have you? What colour information technology? (you / rouge) - A: Where are you going? Are you going shopping?
B: Yes, something for dinner. (I / buy) - A: I put on't know how to expend this camera.
B: It's easy. you. (I / bear witness) - A: What would you like to eat?
B: a sandwich, please. (I / accept) - A: Did you post that letter for me?
B: Buckeye State. I'm sorry. I completely forgot. it instantly. (I / do) - A: The ceiling in this room doesn't look selfsame safe, does information technology?
B: No, it looks as if down. (it / fall) - A: Has George definite what to do when he leaves school?
B: Yes. Everything is intended. a holiday for a few weeks. (helium / have) Then a computer programming course. (he / do)
2. Прочитайте ситуации и закончите предложения, используя will ('ll) или going to.
- The phone rings and you answer. Somebody wants to speak to Jim.
Hello. Lav I mouth to Jim. please?
Just a moment. him. (I / get)
- It's a nice day, then you have decided to take a walk. Honourable in front you go, you tell your Friend.
The weather's too nice to stay in. a manner of walking. (I / take up)
Not bad idea. I think you. (I / join)
- Your friend is worried because she has lost an important letter of the alphabet.
Put on't worry about the letter. I'm sure it. (you / find)
- There was a job publicized in the paper lately. At first you were interested, but and so you decided not to apply.
Suffer you definite what to do about that job you were interested in?
Yes, for IT. (I / not / apply)
- You and a friend come home very former. Other people in the house are asleep. Your friend is clangorous.
Shh! Don't make so much noise. everybody up. (you / Wake Island)
- Paul has to last to the airport to catch a plane tomorrow morning.
Liz, I penury somebody to take me to the airport tomorrow morning.
That's no job. you. (I / take) What time is your flight?
OK, at about 9 o'clock then. (we / leave)
Advanced that day, Joe offers to take Paul to the aerodrome.
Paul, do you want me to take you to the airport?
No thanks, Joe. me. (Liz / take)
- Подробности
- Автор: -Creat!ve-
- Просмотров: 3788
Show Me Ceiling Fans at Lowe's Paddle One's Please
Source: https://lingust.ru/english/grammar/lesson23

0 Komentar
Post a Comment